27.6.08

Have you seen this dog??


His name is Regal.
He's not my dog but a dog of a friends friend on Dogster.

Taken directly from his Dogster page:

Regal is a neutered, 52 lb, blue merle male Australian Cattle Dog. He is not microchipped. Since he slipped his collar, he will not have any tags. He went missing on 5/30/08 from King Hill Road in the Town of Newark Valley, NY on the border with the Town of Maine. This is approximately 30 miles from where he lives. He slipped his color when he was frightened by fireworks. The zip code where he was lost is: 13811. His home is in Conklin, NY, zip code 13748. I have contacted every shelter within 100 miles of where he was lost and made sure to send pictures to each. I also took out an ad in the local newspaper. He is listed as missing on craigslist, bcvoice.com, petfinder.com, missingpet.net, k9amberalert, fidofinder.com, myspace.com, lostfoundpets.us. 1888pets911.org, and probably some other sites I forgot. We are in the Broome County region of New York State, bordering with Pennsylvania. Regal's mom has been putting up a ton of flyers, but I don't yet have a pdf copy of it. Once I do, I'll upload it to photobucket and will post the link here, in case other Southern Tier NY dogsters would be willing to help. Dogsters, thank you all for your support/help/advice/suggestions.


No comments: